Sure signs that you need chiropractic care and massage
January 26, 2018
Many people have experienced discomfort in their back or neck, but when does it get to the point where you should seek help from a chiropractor?
1. Headaches or Migraines. Without proper alignment nerves can become pinched or otherwise compromised. Stress also causes muscles to tighten for long periods of time causing head and muscle pain. Massage along with manipulation works wonders for headaches and migraines!
2. Low Back Pain is exactly what it says. Since you've been suffering with it and keep thinking it's going to go away, come in and let us help you.
3. Limited range of motion.Your spine and muscles work in tandem together on a day to day basis. If you find yourself with the inability to move in ways that may have been easy before, seek chiropractic care. If the Doctor thinks you may have a more serious problem, like a damaged muscle or tendon he is trained to identify that as well.
4. Aching back,muscles, and joints. Constant aches and pains may be an indication of a larger issue. If you are finding yourself aching consistently in areas of your back or neck that just won't go away, call us! We help people just like you every day with issues like these!
5. Difficulty sleeping. If you find yourself unable to get a good night's sleep or wake up in the middle of the night because of discomfort in your back, regular chiropractic care can help you rest more naturally.
6.Poor circulation. Your body is extremely complex. Different systems work together in the body enabling it to function as a whole. If you find yourself having symptoms like an arm or foot falling asleep or extremities that won't warm quickly, it may be time to consult a chiropractor to make sure everything is in alignment. Sometimes a quick adjustment can kick start the process of increased circulation again. If the Doctor thinks you have a larger issue going on, he will refer you to the appropriate specialist.
Start out the new year right! Don't keep ignoring these symptoms if they are happening to you. We can and will help you feel good again! Dr. Moorhouse of Moorhouse Chiropractic works hard to get you on your way to feeling normal again. Our highly experienced licensed massage therapists at CALM Massage Studio also assist in this healing process. We are always accepting new patients and offer the most affordable chiro/massage packages in town. Click here to see our great deals!